/u/Givemeabite394 on Am i the only one who thinks this?

Sometimes, it's like a secret little power you have when you're ace, especially when you are sweet, friendly, conversational, funny, charming etc. People can be drawn to you, but you realise that they don't actually know who you truly are, and you don't feel drawn to them the same way, as quickly as they do.

While it's fun in the moment, it's the part I hate the most.

I didn't know how to explain to someone why things weren't working out, because that's when you're looked at as being crazy. Being called heartless, cold, "there's something wrong with you" because you don't feel connected to them in the same way they are attracted to you.

Sometimes it doesn't work out, I guess. Waiting for the day when it does, a little. Ish. Hopefully. If it happens.

¯_(ツ)_/¯





September 14, 2021 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.