I have a few dating questions for you guys

Dating Questions

I am very inexperienced with dating, due to previously being in a long-term relationship. F 30. I’m curious…

  1. When you start dating, how long does it usually last, assuming it ends up not working out?

  2. Would you consider dating someone for a couple months to be pretty new or pretty serious?

  3. What reasons have relationships not worked out in the past (basically why did you break up)?



Submitted September 14, 2021 at 11:54PM

Dating QuestionsI am very inexperienced with dating, due to previously being in a long-term relationship. F 30. I’m curious…When you start dating, how long does it usually last, assuming it ends up not working out?Would you consider dating someone for a couple months to be pretty new or pretty serious?What reasons have relationships not worked out in the past (basically why did you break up)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.