Can you tell whether the person you're having sex with has romantic feelings for you, has platonic feelings with you, or is just after sexual release?

This is just something that came to my mind recently. I have had exs whom I had lazy uninspired sex with and I have had friends whom I had crazy intimate sex with heavy kissing, some of whom even want me to cum inside of them.

Based purely on how sex goes, can you tell if a person really likes you or if a person just wants sexual release?



Submitted September 15, 2021 at 12:49AM

This is just something that came to my mind recently. I have had exs whom I had lazy uninspired sex with and I have had friends whom I had crazy intimate sex with heavy kissing, some of whom even want me to cum inside of them.Based purely on how sex goes, can you tell if a person really likes you or if a person just wants sexual release?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.