Stress causing lack of sex drive

I'll keep it short

Recently my dad has been diagnosed with cancer about 3 weeks ago. It's been quite the fucking emotional rollercoaster. A couple times my gf (who has been extremely supportive) has initiated sex and I just have been so uninterested. Not that the situation was currently on my mind at that moment, but do you think that stress may be causing this situation?

Additionally we had sex last night, lasted a while then couldn't get hard. Then it was almost like a performance anxiety thing where, in my head, I was freaking out that I couldn't stay hard, which made me not Able to perform.

Any thoughts on this. I feel almost broken 😔



Submitted September 21, 2021 at 12:14AM

I'll keep it shortRecently my dad has been diagnosed with cancer about 3 weeks ago. It's been quite the fucking emotional rollercoaster. A couple times my gf (who has been extremely supportive) has initiated sex and I just have been so uninterested. Not that the situation was currently on my mind at that moment, but do you think that stress may be causing this situation?Additionally we had sex last night, lasted a while then couldn't get hard. Then it was almost like a performance anxiety thing where, in my head, I was freaking out that I couldn't stay hard, which made me not Able to perform.Any thoughts on this. I feel almost broken 😔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.