Issue after trying to lose virginity (19M)

So I (19M) started dating my girlfriend (18F) around July. And she left for an out-of-state college at the end of August. And due to the fact that it would place us several hours away from each other, we decided to get a hotel room together before she left so we can get “physical” before she left.

I’ve never had issues with erectile dysfunction or getting up before, but when we were making out and doing everything beforehand, I was totally into it, and so was she, but just couldn’t get up. It was like semi-hard, but not good enough. It was super embarrassing at the time, and I just ended up pleasing her instead.

I went up and visited her at her college again this past weekend and we got a hotel in a neighboring city for the night to again get physical. And I had the exact same issue happen. It’s starting to worry me.

I never have any issues getting a full erection when masturbating previously or anything like that. And I’m afraid that it is going to hold me back from having a great time physically with my girlfriend.

Has this happened to anyone else before or could give some advice. Could it be because I’m a virgin and haven’t had sex before?



Submitted September 20, 2021 at 11:36PM

So I (19M) started dating my girlfriend (18F) around July. And she left for an out-of-state college at the end of August. And due to the fact that it would place us several hours away from each other, we decided to get a hotel room together before she left so we can get “physical” before she left.I’ve never had issues with erectile dysfunction or getting up before, but when we were making out and doing everything beforehand, I was totally into it, and so was she, but just couldn’t get up. It was like semi-hard, but not good enough. It was super embarrassing at the time, and I just ended up pleasing her instead.I went up and visited her at her college again this past weekend and we got a hotel in a neighboring city for the night to again get physical. And I had the exact same issue happen. It’s starting to worry me.I never have any issues getting a full erection when masturbating previously or anything like that. And I’m afraid that it is going to hold me back from having a great time physically with my girlfriend.Has this happened to anyone else before or could give some advice. Could it be because I’m a virgin and haven’t had sex before?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.