My (F24) BF (M21) wants to fuck other girls but still be in a relationship with me.

He started off by saying he wants to be less attached, which ended up in him telling me he wants to fuck other girls. He basically wants to do the single lifestyle things while having a relationship with me because he treasures what we have, in his words.

I have problems having sex, I constantly rip which causes us to have almost no penetrative sex but I always make sure he gets his needs met another way ALOT, and I even try rough penetrative sex every once in a while knowing it'll hurt but i want to keep him happy.

I dont know how to feel about him wanting to explore other girls, and i'm scared that he'll leave me eventually. I dont want to fuck other men...

Idk where to go from here. We've been together for almost 5 years & he already stated although he loves me alot i'm not his preferred body type, so im already super insecure.... i feel nauseous & empty



Submitted September 21, 2021 at 12:51AM

He started off by saying he wants to be less attached, which ended up in him telling me he wants to fuck other girls. He basically wants to do the single lifestyle things while having a relationship with me because he treasures what we have, in his words.I have problems having sex, I constantly rip which causes us to have almost no penetrative sex but I always make sure he gets his needs met another way ALOT, and I even try rough penetrative sex every once in a while knowing it'll hurt but i want to keep him happy.I dont know how to feel about him wanting to explore other girls, and i'm scared that he'll leave me eventually. I dont want to fuck other men...Idk where to go from here. We've been together for almost 5 years & he already stated although he loves me alot i'm not his preferred body type, so im already super insecure.... i feel nauseous & empty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.