my crush reject me and that's okay

it sucks, i know, you know, but in the end, we were living before even met them so we can still live without them, and yes, i loved her, i still do, she is one of my bestfriends so its hard, i talk to ber daily, but life must go on you know, she is still her, and yes it was awkward at first, after i told her, but in the end, if you guys were really close, those things dont end a friendship



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 12:16AM

it sucks, i know, you know, but in the end, we were living before even met them so we can still live without them, and yes, i loved her, i still do, she is one of my bestfriends so its hard, i talk to ber daily, but life must go on you know, she is still her, and yes it was awkward at first, after i told her, but in the end, if you guys were really close, those things dont end a friendship

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.