Advice for device that stimulates clitoris during PIV intercourse

I'm male, my partner is female. We're unable to find any position that stimulates her clitoris during PIV intercourse. We've tried her on top, missionary, scissors etc and nothing works. I'm after any advice or recommendations on a passive device (not a vibrator or battery powered device) that might help with this.

My partner is able to orgasm easily and consistently via any number of methods, oral, fingers, vibrator. However her clitoris requires direct friction in order for her to orgasm. Pressure or movement that is not caused by actual friction simply won't work for her. Believe us, we've done a lot of field research on this!

Her clitoris is concealed within her labia and can only be accessed if the labia is spread apart by hand and we believe this is the primary reason why she can't be stimulated via PIV. It's not a massive issue for us as we enjoy a lot of variety and enthusiasm with our current repertoire but we've been curious if there is a way to achieve this via some type of passive device.

Looking forward to any advice, recommendations or similar experience anyone has had with this, thanks!



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 12:50AM

I'm male, my partner is female. We're unable to find any position that stimulates her clitoris during PIV intercourse. We've tried her on top, missionary, scissors etc and nothing works. I'm after any advice or recommendations on a passive device (not a vibrator or battery powered device) that might help with this.My partner is able to orgasm easily and consistently via any number of methods, oral, fingers, vibrator. However her clitoris requires direct friction in order for her to orgasm. Pressure or movement that is not caused by actual friction simply won't work for her. Believe us, we've done a lot of field research on this!Her clitoris is concealed within her labia and can only be accessed if the labia is spread apart by hand and we believe this is the primary reason why she can't be stimulated via PIV. It's not a massive issue for us as we enjoy a lot of variety and enthusiasm with our current repertoire but we've been curious if there is a way to achieve this via some type of passive device.Looking forward to any advice, recommendations or similar experience anyone has had with this, thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.