I can’t tell if she likes me or doesn’t like me at all?

I (M18) have a good friend “N” (F18) and the girl in question is “R”.

I have known N since middle school and we ended up going to the same college and being in the same major (we’re freshman now). N’s roommate is R, which is how I found out about her. Then a few weeks ago, R requested me on Instagram and a few days later, she requested me on my back-up/close friends account too, but quickly cancelled the request to follow that account (maybe showing that she was stalking?). When college started (a few weeks ago), there were a few group situations where me and R were present and I would catch her looking at me and vice versa. However, we haven’t really talked at all. A few days ago, my other good friend T, sent me R’s number telling me that she has the same chem professor as me (by mistake) and this is how I reached out to R:

Me: Hey R! This is (my name)

I thought I would reach out since T gave me your number

I was wondering if you wanted connect sometime soon to get to know each other since I heard you have some of the same classes as me

(3-4 minutes later)

Her: Hi (my name)! Sure, I would love to!

(45 minutes later)

Me: Awesome, are you free anytime next week?

(17 hours later)

Her: Oh I think T got my professors mixed up I have professor S not professor K lol, so I don’t think we have any classes together HAHA

Personally, I’ve only seen her a few times and never talked to her but I already feel really attracted to her and her personality (<- especially). How do I go about this? I’m thinking of not responding anything to her last message and maybe tell T about how I feel about R? Does R not like me at all? I’m so confused



Submitted August 29, 2021 at 11:47PM

I (M18) have a good friend “N” (F18) and the girl in question is “R”.I have known N since middle school and we ended up going to the same college and being in the same major (we’re freshman now). N’s roommate is R, which is how I found out about her. Then a few weeks ago, R requested me on Instagram and a few days later, she requested me on my back-up/close friends account too, but quickly cancelled the request to follow that account (maybe showing that she was stalking?). When college started (a few weeks ago), there were a few group situations where me and R were present and I would catch her looking at me and vice versa. However, we haven’t really talked at all. A few days ago, my other good friend T, sent me R’s number telling me that she has the same chem professor as me (by mistake) and this is how I reached out to R:Me: Hey R! This is (my name)I thought I would reach out since T gave me your numberI was wondering if you wanted connect sometime soon to get to know each other since I heard you have some of the same classes as me(3-4 minutes later)Her: Hi (my name)! Sure, I would love to!(45 minutes later)Me: Awesome, are you free anytime next week?(17 hours later)Her: Oh I think T got my professors mixed up I have professor S not professor K lol, so I don’t think we have any classes together HAHAPersonally, I’ve only seen her a few times and never talked to her but I already feel really attracted to her and her personality (<- especially). How do I go about this? I’m thinking of not responding anything to her last message and maybe tell T about how I feel about R? Does R not like me at all? I’m so confused

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.