I want to give my BF a striptease but don’t know if he will want it?

I’ve been with my BF 1 1/2 years and lived together for 6 months. We have a good sex life but I want to give him a surprise that’s different to the usual surprise BJ. I’d like to give him a striptease but don’t want to freak him out as I think he thinks I’m not into ‘showing off’.

I’m not shy with my body but have never given a striptease before. I also want it to be a surprise so don’t want to ask him about his dream tease otherwise he won’t be surprised.

There’s a few things I need advise on:

1) Does every guy like a striptease? I know it’ll turn me on but I don’t want to loose confidence if he doesn’t like it.

2) Music or no music? We both have different music tastes and don’t usually play music whilst having sex so I don’t even know where to start!

3) I have a good idea of what kind of strip tease I want to give him but do you have any tips for things I might not have thought about.

TLDR: want to give bf a striptease but want it to be a surprise so need second opinions!



Submitted August 25, 2021 at 11:28PM

I’ve been with my BF 1 1/2 years and lived together for 6 months. We have a good sex life but I want to give him a surprise that’s different to the usual surprise BJ. I’d like to give him a striptease but don’t want to freak him out as I think he thinks I’m not into ‘showing off’.I’m not shy with my body but have never given a striptease before. I also want it to be a surprise so don’t want to ask him about his dream tease otherwise he won’t be surprised.There’s a few things I need advise on:1) Does every guy like a striptease? I know it’ll turn me on but I don’t want to loose confidence if he doesn’t like it.2) Music or no music? We both have different music tastes and don’t usually play music whilst having sex so I don’t even know where to start!3) I have a good idea of what kind of strip tease I want to give him but do you have any tips for things I might not have thought about.TLDR: want to give bf a striptease but want it to be a surprise so need second opinions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.