Confused about what I want but it’s making me anxious!?

For a while now I’ve just been having a period of just overall confusion with my life and self. Sometimes I really feel like having sex (and it’s not dependent on my menstrual cycle) and other times I’m so grossed out by it that I start to despise it.

I have really wild fantasies and I always hate myself after it which is wierd too??

I feel guilty after feeling horny it’s like I’m stabbing myself in the gut????

I also don’t even know if I’m more sexual or into romance like I don’t like it when a guy is too romantic but I hate an overly sexual guy cos it just makes me feel like I’m being used for sex only. I just don’t feel like I fit in anywhere and it’s making me feel uncomfortable, so do I even want sex???

Is this normal and what may be the reason for my behaviour/feelings ??



Submitted August 25, 2021 at 11:21PM

For a while now I’ve just been having a period of just overall confusion with my life and self. Sometimes I really feel like having sex (and it’s not dependent on my menstrual cycle) and other times I’m so grossed out by it that I start to despise it.I have really wild fantasies and I always hate myself after it which is wierd too??I feel guilty after feeling horny it’s like I’m stabbing myself in the gut????I also don’t even know if I’m more sexual or into romance like I don’t like it when a guy is too romantic but I hate an overly sexual guy cos it just makes me feel like I’m being used for sex only. I just don’t feel like I fit in anywhere and it’s making me feel uncomfortable, so do I even want sex???Is this normal and what may be the reason for my behaviour/feelings ??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.