Rash on mouth, nose and just in general face after performing cunnilingus

Hi r/sex! I really enjoy cunnulingus, but my face breaks out every time I do it. I have really sensitive skin, to the point where I sometimes get rashes just from casual making out, but it's especially bad when it comes to cunnulingus.

My face (generally the area around the mouth stretching to the point my cheeks start and also on my noise) gets red and irritated for days afterwards and once it formed a scab on my nose. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong?

My girlfriend is never really "fully shaved", it's almost always at the point where it's started just growing out, so I'm not sure whether that might be a factor, not that it bothers me. However, I'm pretty sure that's not the problem. Last time (last night) I tried to do it with no contact from my nose at all, just to see if it helped, but the area on my nose still got irritated.

Is it because I don't wash it off my face right after? We usually just go straight back to making out, and sometimes it takes a couple hours before I get the chance to wash off. Any advice?



Submitted January 02, 2021 at 12:29AM

Hi r/sex! I really enjoy cunnulingus, but my face breaks out every time I do it. I have really sensitive skin, to the point where I sometimes get rashes just from casual making out, but it's especially bad when it comes to cunnulingus.My face (generally the area around the mouth stretching to the point my cheeks start and also on my noise) gets red and irritated for days afterwards and once it formed a scab on my nose. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong?My girlfriend is never really "fully shaved", it's almost always at the point where it's started just growing out, so I'm not sure whether that might be a factor, not that it bothers me. However, I'm pretty sure that's not the problem. Last time (last night) I tried to do it with no contact from my nose at all, just to see if it helped, but the area on my nose still got irritated.Is it because I don't wash it off my face right after? We usually just go straight back to making out, and sometimes it takes a couple hours before I get the chance to wash off. Any advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.