How to forget your fwb?

Soo I just ended a FWB relationship because I started to have feelings for him and we are in the situation where a long term relationship is not possible and I don’t think he has the same feelings for me.

I have never done this type of relationship before (I only had long-term relationships) and it turns out at the end that it does not fit me.

I kinda miss him. What should I do to overcome this?

I normally do pole dancing in my freetime but now due to corona restriction my dance studio is closed so I have a lot of free time on my hand for my mind to wander 🙈



Submitted January 01, 2021 at 11:26PM

Soo I just ended a FWB relationship because I started to have feelings for him and we are in the situation where a long term relationship is not possible and I don’t think he has the same feelings for me.I have never done this type of relationship before (I only had long-term relationships) and it turns out at the end that it does not fit me.I kinda miss him. What should I do to overcome this?I normally do pole dancing in my freetime but now due to corona restriction my dance studio is closed so I have a lot of free time on my hand for my mind to wander 🙈

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.