How many past partners is too many?

I (m50) have been w/ 6 women (yes only 6) and am getting closer to a (f48) whose had more partners than me. Not sure how many but from conversations I’d guess 30+, could be more.

I feel insecure and inadequate but I do like this person, I’m just not comfortable being inexperienced and somewhat naive. My last partner (8+years ago) was a lying sociopath and really crushed my self esteem so I’m trying to deal with that too. I’m seeing a therapist to work through everything from that.

I’d like to hear from both men and women to see if this could work or would she be disappointed. I’d be fine keeping this a friendship if that’s how it ends up. Thanks



Submitted August 06, 2020 at 11:54PM

I (m50) have been w/ 6 women (yes only 6) and am getting closer to a (f48) whose had more partners than me. Not sure how many but from conversations I’d guess 30+, could be more.I feel insecure and inadequate but I do like this person, I’m just not comfortable being inexperienced and somewhat naive. My last partner (8+years ago) was a lying sociopath and really crushed my self esteem so I’m trying to deal with that too. I’m seeing a therapist to work through everything from that.I’d like to hear from both men and women to see if this could work or would she be disappointed. I’d be fine keeping this a friendship if that’s how it ends up. Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.