She thinks I am drunk?!

Hello guys I have been drinking a bit at home and I had a good friend here too, I really like this good friend of mine. When i brought her back home I didn’t had the balls to tell her this so I told her this over Snapchat, She taught I was drunk but I am not i am just very in love, so what now?

Edit: spelling



Submitted May 01, 2020 at 11:44PM

Hello guys I have been drinking a bit at home and I had a good friend here too, I really like this good friend of mine. When i brought her back home I didn’t had the balls to tell her this so I told her this over Snapchat, She taught I was drunk but I am not i am just very in love, so what now?Edit: spelling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.