Replies to my stories but never texts

So this situation is kinda complicated; we met while I was doing an abroad course. We started hooking up and somewhat texting. When I came back to my country I thought he was going to straight up unfollow me and act as if nothing (bc idk, seems like the most reasonable thing a hookup would do)

The thing is he would always see my stories, and then started to respond them. It’s been four weeks of us on this I’ll post something (not a thirst trap) and he’ll reply.

What’s kinda been bugging me is the fact that he won’t text me, he just responds to my stories.

What is he doing? Is it dumb to start to get excited about this?



Submitted May 02, 2020 at 01:33AM

So this situation is kinda complicated; we met while I was doing an abroad course. We started hooking up and somewhat texting. When I came back to my country I thought he was going to straight up unfollow me and act as if nothing (bc idk, seems like the most reasonable thing a hookup would do)The thing is he would always see my stories, and then started to respond them. It’s been four weeks of us on this I’ll post something (not a thirst trap) and he’ll reply.What’s kinda been bugging me is the fact that he won’t text me, he just responds to my stories.What is he doing? Is it dumb to start to get excited about this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.