A question for the ladies: when you're having sex or getting fingered/eaten out, what does it mean when you suddenly feel like you're going to pee?

Basically I've been with a few girls and there's something I've noticed.

Once I was fingering this girl who was really loving it, telling me to "don't stop", then I started vigorously licking her clit while fingering her and she went crazy moaning, and as I kept doing it her breathing got faster but then suddenly pushed me away. When I asked what's wrong, she said if I kept going it felt like she was going to pee. (I was confused ¯_(ツ)_/¯. )

Then another time I was really fingering this girl good while we were standing (trying to be sneaky), and as I kept going she said her legs were getting shaky and if I kept going she said it felt like she was gonna pee. Huhh??

This happened a few other times too. Does it mean she's about to orgasm or something else?

Ladies what does this mean?



Submitted May 02, 2020 at 01:54AM

Basically I've been with a few girls and there's something I've noticed.Once I was fingering this girl who was really loving it, telling me to "don't stop", then I started vigorously licking her clit while fingering her and she went crazy moaning, and as I kept doing it her breathing got faster but then suddenly pushed me away. When I asked what's wrong, she said if I kept going it felt like she was going to pee. (I was confused ¯_(ツ)_/¯. )Then another time I was really fingering this girl good while we were standing (trying to be sneaky), and as I kept going she said her legs were getting shaky and if I kept going she said it felt like she was gonna pee. Huhh??This happened a few other times too. Does it mean she's about to orgasm or something else?Ladies what does this mean?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.