Broke up with my ex who happened to be my babymoms last week after a 4 year relationship. Need advice on getting back into the Dating scene.

Im 25 and just want to chase some tail and figure my life out and do some shit ive put off in order to provide for my girl and son the past few years. We are sharing custody 50/50 and tonight is my first night with out him.

I downloaded tinder but haven’t made a profile for a couple reasons.

1st is obviously with the world on lock down what is there to do for dates?

2nd i have no pics except selfies or pics as a couple/family. I basically left my highschool friends and anything close to a social life behind to focus on my family years ago, moved to a new city and have like 2 friends so any old facebook pictures are not who i am today.

3rd what do i put in my bio? I have no social life and am not currently working. I play keyboard and compose/produce music and sell beats online and spend most of my time locked in my bedroom doing that, i dont drink or smoke or party like i used to... Im an admittedly boring person lol

Any advice on how to get back in the dating scene would be greatly appreciated.



Submitted May 01, 2020 at 11:54PM

Im 25 and just want to chase some tail and figure my life out and do some shit ive put off in order to provide for my girl and son the past few years. We are sharing custody 50/50 and tonight is my first night with out him.I downloaded tinder but haven’t made a profile for a couple reasons.1st is obviously with the world on lock down what is there to do for dates?2nd i have no pics except selfies or pics as a couple/family. I basically left my highschool friends and anything close to a social life behind to focus on my family years ago, moved to a new city and have like 2 friends so any old facebook pictures are not who i am today.3rd what do i put in my bio? I have no social life and am not currently working. I play keyboard and compose/produce music and sell beats online and spend most of my time locked in my bedroom doing that, i dont drink or smoke or party like i used to... Im an admittedly boring person lolAny advice on how to get back in the dating scene would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.