Is it possible to be platonic friends with your girlfriend's/boyfriend's friends without beinf sexually attracted?

Hey everyone, I'm just curious about how you feel about opposite sex friends of your girlfriend or boyfriend. Do you often find yourself attracted to hot friends or are you able to switch it off completely? Are you comfortable with your partner having hot opposite sex friends?

I can't say for sure how I feel. Interested to hear your thoughts.



Submitted May 02, 2020 at 01:52AM

Hey everyone, I'm just curious about how you feel about opposite sex friends of your girlfriend or boyfriend. Do you often find yourself attracted to hot friends or are you able to switch it off completely? Are you comfortable with your partner having hot opposite sex friends?I can't say for sure how I feel. Interested to hear your thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.