Judging whether I (21F) should end things with my bf (20M). Be my jury?

So I'm struggling with a pretty heavy decision. I would appreciate some of your wisdom, maybe from past experiences, or just logic, which of these pros and cons are significant.

Cons

Bad Past- Cheated on me, flirted with the girl throughout the relationship, I’m filled with trauma from past

I have trust issues towards him as he’s been previously proven unfaithful with regards to female friends.

Follows many random women’s Instagram accounts

I’m a horrible, controlling, jealous, insecure, volatile and overly emotional person when I’m with him due to the past, which I know I am not ordinarily, and I know it’s not fair on him

I’m always thinking cynical or sad thoughts when I’m his partner; I feel insecure about myself

Treats his friends and other people as objects or is super flirty with them

Pros

Apologetic about what he did; working hard to fix every piece of trauma I have

Amazing sex; exceptionally comfortable enough to try everything and

Great conversational chemistry

Genuinely, I enjoy his time and want to do every activity and adventure with him by my side

I love him, he loves me and we genuinely care about each other like family

Patient and puts in effort to be with me and to fix anything that may come in our way

Treats me lovingly and never compares me to other women

Kind and loving to me; cooks for me, cares when I’m sick and does everything reciprocally

Any insight would be super appreciated, thank you!

tl;dr Pros and cons of my boyfriend as I'm on the cusp of making the decision to breakup.



Submitted May 05, 2020 at 12:10AM

So I'm struggling with a pretty heavy decision. I would appreciate some of your wisdom, maybe from past experiences, or just logic, which of these pros and cons are significant.ConsBad Past- Cheated on me, flirted with the girl throughout the relationship, I’m filled with trauma from pastI have trust issues towards him as he’s been previously proven unfaithful with regards to female friends.Follows many random women’s Instagram accountsI’m a horrible, controlling, jealous, insecure, volatile and overly emotional person when I’m with him due to the past, which I know I am not ordinarily, and I know it’s not fair on himI’m always thinking cynical or sad thoughts when I’m his partner; I feel insecure about myselfTreats his friends and other people as objects or is super flirty with themProsApologetic about what he did; working hard to fix every piece of trauma I haveAmazing sex; exceptionally comfortable enough to try everything andGreat conversational chemistryGenuinely, I enjoy his time and want to do every activity and adventure with him by my sideI love him, he loves me and we genuinely care about each other like familyPatient and puts in effort to be with me and to fix anything that may come in our wayTreats me lovingly and never compares me to other womenKind and loving to me; cooks for me, cares when I’m sick and does everything reciprocallyAny insight would be super appreciated, thank you!tl;dr Pros and cons of my boyfriend as I'm on the cusp of making the decision to breakup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.