Why is MMF threesome so taboo? Especially around POC.

I’m(f20) an african female and I’ve had casual conversations about how it would be really interesting to have a threesome with two males and one female. And it seems guys just think it’s the worst thing a female can ever say and that females who want that are ones to stay away from. I just think it’s very annoying for the double standard because if it’s two straight women and one guy it’s seen as okay.

Edit: POC= People of colour.

Anyway can comment though, just wanted to outline how it is in my social circle (in which I’ve had this conversation) which are predominantly black.

Edit: please stop sending me personal messages asking if I want to have a threesome with you.



Submitted April 03, 2020 at 11:11PM

I’m(f20) an african female and I’ve had casual conversations about how it would be really interesting to have a threesome with two males and one female. And it seems guys just think it’s the worst thing a female can ever say and that females who want that are ones to stay away from. I just think it’s very annoying for the double standard because if it’s two straight women and one guy it’s seen as okay.Edit: POC= People of colour.Anyway can comment though, just wanted to outline how it is in my social circle (in which I’ve had this conversation) which are predominantly black.Edit: please stop sending me personal messages asking if I want to have a threesome with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.