A positive social shift regarding the sexiness of redheaded women!

I remember a decade or so ago when I was DEFINITELY in the minority, having a thing for redheads! They were the butt of every joke and everyone raised their eyebrows when I said how hot they were.

Now it seems like the answer to every sexiness question is “Redheads! Redheads! Redheads!”

As a straight male I can’t speculate on whether the perceived sexiness of redheaded men has changed over time.

All I can say is, Viva la revolución!



Submitted April 03, 2020 at 11:13PM

I remember a decade or so ago when I was DEFINITELY in the minority, having a thing for redheads! They were the butt of every joke and everyone raised their eyebrows when I said how hot they were.Now it seems like the answer to every sexiness question is “Redheads! Redheads! Redheads!”As a straight male I can’t speculate on whether the perceived sexiness of redheaded men has changed over time.All I can say is, Viva la revolución!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.