⚠️ STATUTORY LAW IN NEW JERSEY?!?!?!!

Hi guys! I have a friend 18 (F) who is dating a boy who is 15. Their relationship isn’t all that weird to me because she’s so much shorter than him and he honestly looks and acts much older than his age.

What I’m worried about though is the fact SHE is 18. I can tell they love each other but I don’t want the fact she is 18 to make her go to jail or something. 😟

I tried to look up the laws, but it’s so confusing! Is this even legal?

I know she’s not using him for sex because they’ve been dating for 7 months and they’re always so happy together. I’m just worried about the law?

It’s just so confusing. 16 is the age of consent, but it’s like “a four year age difference is okay”

what



Submitted April 03, 2020 at 11:28PM

Hi guys! I have a friend 18 (F) who is dating a boy who is 15. Their relationship isn’t all that weird to me because she’s so much shorter than him and he honestly looks and acts much older than his age.What I’m worried about though is the fact SHE is 18. I can tell they love each other but I don’t want the fact she is 18 to make her go to jail or something. 😟I tried to look up the laws, but it’s so confusing! Is this even legal?I know she’s not using him for sex because they’ve been dating for 7 months and they’re always so happy together. I’m just worried about the law?It’s just so confusing. 16 is the age of consent, but it’s like “a four year age difference is okay”what

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.