Help! Met the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in person, but she has genital herpes.

I hit it off with this woman, who is 21, a model, and literally the most beautiful blonde I’ve ever seen. I felt like a luck my little bastard!

But come date #2 right before I was anout to enter her vagina, she tells me I should put a condom on, as she has genital herpes. I told her “I don’t care”, had sex anyway.

Now it’s the day after, and I’m having regrets. Now that I think about it, she has all these pimples around her mouth, and now that I connect the zits, I’m thinking maybe those could be herpes sores as well???

Now she’s sprung, wants to come over again tonight.

Now I have to make a decision. I absolutely love eating pussy. I love raw sex. If I pursue a relationship with her, she will probably end up giving me genital herpes, right?

Also, could I get the genital herpes on my pretty face?

tl;dr Met the most beautiful woman ever but she has genital herpes. I love eating out. Do I run?



Submitted April 03, 2020 at 11:59PM

I hit it off with this woman, who is 21, a model, and literally the most beautiful blonde I’ve ever seen. I felt like a luck my little bastard!But come date #2 right before I was anout to enter her vagina, she tells me I should put a condom on, as she has genital herpes. I told her “I don’t care”, had sex anyway.Now it’s the day after, and I’m having regrets. Now that I think about it, she has all these pimples around her mouth, and now that I connect the zits, I’m thinking maybe those could be herpes sores as well???Now she’s sprung, wants to come over again tonight.Now I have to make a decision. I absolutely love eating pussy. I love raw sex. If I pursue a relationship with her, she will probably end up giving me genital herpes, right?Also, could I get the genital herpes on my pretty face?tl;dr Met the most beautiful woman ever but she has genital herpes. I love eating out. Do I run?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.