How can height affect the attractiveness of a man?

Do you consider 1.7m sexy for a male?We grew in a society where the ideal male should be above 1.8 so as soon as i realised that i will not grow any taller than 1.7 I started having doubts about my attractiveness considering my height.My close friends were also picking on me about my height so an insecurity was born.So my actual question is will the height of a man be a "barrier" for his attractiveness?



Submitted April 03, 2020 at 11:43PM

Do you consider 1.7m sexy for a male?We grew in a society where the ideal male should be above 1.8 so as soon as i realised that i will not grow any taller than 1.7 I started having doubts about my attractiveness considering my height.My close friends were also picking on me about my height so an insecurity was born.So my actual question is will the height of a man be a "barrier" for his attractiveness?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.