What celebrity would you have sex with in each of these categories?

So PIV, PIA, Oral (either OV or OA), Masturbation (either IV or IA.)

Obviously it your gay/bisexual adjust accordingly. I welcome everyone :)

Each category has to have a different celebrity. You can't do all to the same person.

Have fun!

Edit - Mine would be:

PIV - Minka Kelly PIA - Jennifer Lopez OV - Dannii Minogue IA - Jennifer Aniston



Submitted April 15, 2020 at 11:30PM

So PIV, PIA, Oral (either OV or OA), Masturbation (either IV or IA.)Obviously it your gay/bisexual adjust accordingly. I welcome everyone :)Each category has to have a different celebrity. You can't do all to the same person.Have fun!Edit - Mine would be:PIV - Minka Kelly PIA - Jennifer Lopez OV - Dannii Minogue IA - Jennifer Aniston

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.