20M, have watery ejaculation every time I mastrubate or have sex & I'm very very scared if this is something big

Hi everyone, it's an obvious throwaway account. So I think I've been mastrubating from middle school & it has been very consistent (probably once a day) and with this self-isolation, multiple times a day.

I've been having watery ejaculation since a long time (probably 4/5 months) and I thought it would get normal but I never decreased the frequency of ejaculation. My girlfriend has noticed it too and it doesn't taste like anything before to her.

Can it have adverse effects on my fertility problems or my health in general? How do I get it back if it's possible? I posted this question in a comment on this subreddit and one guy suggested me to get a check for testicular cancer and I just lost my mind, after ejaculations I feel slight pain in my balls as well but that doesn't happen every time.

Is it just me or does everyone have mastrubated as much as me? I feel so bad about it but at the same time I feel like a smoker who can't stop.

PS: If it matters, I don't smoke or do drugs but drink beer very occasionally (2/3 times a month)



Submitted April 15, 2020 at 11:29PM

Hi everyone, it's an obvious throwaway account. So I think I've been mastrubating from middle school & it has been very consistent (probably once a day) and with this self-isolation, multiple times a day.I've been having watery ejaculation since a long time (probably 4/5 months) and I thought it would get normal but I never decreased the frequency of ejaculation. My girlfriend has noticed it too and it doesn't taste like anything before to her.Can it have adverse effects on my fertility problems or my health in general? How do I get it back if it's possible? I posted this question in a comment on this subreddit and one guy suggested me to get a check for testicular cancer and I just lost my mind, after ejaculations I feel slight pain in my balls as well but that doesn't happen every time.Is it just me or does everyone have mastrubated as much as me? I feel so bad about it but at the same time I feel like a smoker who can't stop.PS: If it matters, I don't smoke or do drugs but drink beer very occasionally (2/3 times a month)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.