Being called boring

(Throwaway account btw) So, I just got called boring because I didn’t want to be a cuck or make a girl a cuck (idk the female equivalent), so, having a scat, foot, spit, bondage, sadism (excluding cuck stuff) and masoschism (again no cuck stuff), being a switch, however my one limit being poly/cuck makes me boring? Hm okay then



Submitted April 15, 2020 at 10:50PM

(Throwaway account btw) So, I just got called boring because I didn’t want to be a cuck or make a girl a cuck (idk the female equivalent), so, having a scat, foot, spit, bondage, sadism (excluding cuck stuff) and masoschism (again no cuck stuff), being a switch, however my one limit being poly/cuck makes me boring? Hm okay then

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.