Girlfriend "Tastes" Terrible, to the Point I Struggle to do Oral

Hey all,

So I know it's not meant to taste amazing, but I've eaten out another girl before (amazing, I know) and while it wasn't pleasant I could at least tolerate it. On the other hand, with my girlfriend the smell and taste literally make me gag and so I can't do it, as much as I want to. It's like a mixture between piss/ammonia and kind of bitter in terms of both taste and smell.

WTF do I do? I can still get her off w/ fingers or toys and it's not a huge deal but I like the idea of doing it but I just can't, it's not like I just have to get used to it because I've done it (or should I say, tolerated it) with someone else and this is just, honestly, pretty repugnant. She's got no hygiene issues that I'm aware of and IDK how I'd even bring it up with her. She doesn't seem to mind but I feel bad about not doing it.

Thanks in advance.



Submitted April 15, 2020 at 11:31PM

Hey all,So I know it's not meant to taste amazing, but I've eaten out another girl before (amazing, I know) and while it wasn't pleasant I could at least tolerate it. On the other hand, with my girlfriend the smell and taste literally make me gag and so I can't do it, as much as I want to. It's like a mixture between piss/ammonia and kind of bitter in terms of both taste and smell.WTF do I do? I can still get her off w/ fingers or toys and it's not a huge deal but I like the idea of doing it but I just can't, it's not like I just have to get used to it because I've done it (or should I say, tolerated it) with someone else and this is just, honestly, pretty repugnant. She's got no hygiene issues that I'm aware of and IDK how I'd even bring it up with her. She doesn't seem to mind but I feel bad about not doing it.Thanks in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.