Brother walked in while I was jerkin off, advice?

Yeah obvi using a throwaway for this. I was jerking off and my little brother started knocking on my door, I said several times do not come in I’m changing, he still for whatever reason kept opening the door so I hid under a blanket and told him to get the fuck out, it’s about dinner time and I’m hungry but idk if he saw but it’s hella awkward still. What y’all think I should do.



Submitted April 15, 2020 at 11:28PM

Yeah obvi using a throwaway for this. I was jerking off and my little brother started knocking on my door, I said several times do not come in I’m changing, he still for whatever reason kept opening the door so I hid under a blanket and told him to get the fuck out, it’s about dinner time and I’m hungry but idk if he saw but it’s hella awkward still. What y’all think I should do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.