We talked about pissing🙄

He has apologized!!! And I have granted him his wish of pissing on me in the bathroom and in my mouth... I was upset because he pissed on me without any notice but we talked after him pissing me off (pun intended)

Now he’s asked if he can possibly piss inside my asshole. I’ve never heard of this. I’m not that experienced when it come to “kink”. He’s almost a whole 10 years older. And o feel like I’m not prepared for his intensity but I wanna know how it feels to be a chick that gets pissed on.

I’ll let you guys know tomorrow how I like this new pissing agreement... but my real concern is of this changes me to only like pissing from now on and nothing else?🙅🏻‍♀️

I’ll let you know what his piss tasted like too cause I’m curious. 😊



Submitted April 11, 2020 at 12:12AM

He has apologized!!! And I have granted him his wish of pissing on me in the bathroom and in my mouth... I was upset because he pissed on me without any notice but we talked after him pissing me off (pun intended)Now he’s asked if he can possibly piss inside my asshole. I’ve never heard of this. I’m not that experienced when it come to “kink”. He’s almost a whole 10 years older. And o feel like I’m not prepared for his intensity but I wanna know how it feels to be a chick that gets pissed on.I’ll let you guys know tomorrow how I like this new pissing agreement... but my real concern is of this changes me to only like pissing from now on and nothing else?🙅🏻‍♀️I’ll let you know what his piss tasted like too cause I’m curious. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.