Kind of sad that I'll never know what frenulum stimulation feels like.

So I saw a post about guys talking about frenulum stimulation. The way they described it sounds amazing, however when I was born I was circumcised so a doctor cut off most of my frenulum.

I know it's one of those things where "why be sad if you never knew what it felt like in the first place?" but like, I was born with it, and they decided it was the best for me to cut it off my junk.

To uncut guys out there, enjoy your frenulum. You are the lucky ones who don't have to deal with being sad over having part of their body lopped off without their consent, and never know what it is like to wonder what their natural body was supposed to feel like.



Submitted April 11, 2020 at 12:22AM

So I saw a post about guys talking about frenulum stimulation. The way they described it sounds amazing, however when I was born I was circumcised so a doctor cut off most of my frenulum.I know it's one of those things where "why be sad if you never knew what it felt like in the first place?" but like, I was born with it, and they decided it was the best for me to cut it off my junk.To uncut guys out there, enjoy your frenulum. You are the lucky ones who don't have to deal with being sad over having part of their body lopped off without their consent, and never know what it is like to wonder what their natural body was supposed to feel like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.