/u/ecofriendlyfreak on So I'm a bit confused and I'd really appreciate it if someone could listen and stuff

Something to remember is that your orientation is determined by who you are sexually attracted to, not whether you engage in sexual activities. If you don't (or do but very rarely) experience sexual attraction, then you're asexual. You say you "can't see the same appeal" so that may be the case.

You can be bisexual and still not want to have sex. If sex has such a strong negative impact on you then it's likely you are sex-repulsed. Many people of all orientations are.

If the pain you are talking about is a physical pain then you may need to see a doctor. Physical pain is usually an indicator that either your partner is moving too fast (or you need additional lubricant), or there's a medical issue.





April 10, 2020 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.