She never texts first

So I (23m) met this girl (28f) on a dating app some time ago. We used to text quite a bit. (basically one long conversation over weeks). I asked her for a coffee date and afterwards she wanted us to exchange numbers (only been texting through the app before).

Now our texting was more like a conversation over a day (saying good night at the end and not texting for some days afterwards) These conversations were always started by me.

Is her not texting me first a sign of lacking interest? Should I text her again or just let it be?

(by the way it's almost a month since our last conversations)



Submitted April 18, 2020 at 12:13AM

So I (23m) met this girl (28f) on a dating app some time ago. We used to text quite a bit. (basically one long conversation over weeks). I asked her for a coffee date and afterwards she wanted us to exchange numbers (only been texting through the app before).Now our texting was more like a conversation over a day (saying good night at the end and not texting for some days afterwards) These conversations were always started by me.Is her not texting me first a sign of lacking interest? Should I text her again or just let it be?(by the way it's almost a month since our last conversations)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.