I have no refractory period but I’m into orgasm denial. Is this a waste? Would love some genuine advice from the ladies!

I (32m) have been blessed with having no refractory period and a sky-high sex drive. Sometimes if I’m REALLY excited I can cum 6 times in one session with no downtime. I know girls love the uniqueness of this and the fact that they turn me on so much!

Ironically I’m also very into orgasm denial and can go several weeks having PIV sex with no orgasm! But I feel like this is a waste in the circumstances lol.

Ladies, how can I balance these two aspects of myself, to get the most out of my situation for both me and my partner? Maybe there’s a way to incorporate both elements in one session?

Would appreciate hearing your thoughts. Some comments other than “humblebrag” would be awesome!



Submitted April 17, 2020 at 11:29PM

I (32m) have been blessed with having no refractory period and a sky-high sex drive. Sometimes if I’m REALLY excited I can cum 6 times in one session with no downtime. I know girls love the uniqueness of this and the fact that they turn me on so much!Ironically I’m also very into orgasm denial and can go several weeks having PIV sex with no orgasm! But I feel like this is a waste in the circumstances lol.Ladies, how can I balance these two aspects of myself, to get the most out of my situation for both me and my partner? Maybe there’s a way to incorporate both elements in one session?Would appreciate hearing your thoughts. Some comments other than “humblebrag” would be awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.