I had this dream about my gf and I’m confused yet so turned on ...?!

I had a dream that:

I was intimately kissing and looking in the eyes of my sexy gf and loving it

But ...

Then she let another man in and she got back on top of me and said experience me cumming with me ...

I looked in her eyes as he whipped her.. teased her... felt her pussy slowly ... when she felt pain I would pleasure her tung to help coax

Seeing my lovers eyes in pleasure and pain was so hot

Then her heavy breathing .. moaning.... losing track and almost fainting on me as she lost control ...

She then got on her knees and gave him a sensual blowjob as she also rubbed my cock slower

But we then made out as he made her cum ..

Am I wrong for thinking this is so erotic and hot and experiencing her pleasure with her ...?

I liked it 🥵🥵



Submitted April 17, 2020 at 11:59PM

I had a dream that:I was intimately kissing and looking in the eyes of my sexy gf and loving itBut ...Then she let another man in and she got back on top of me and said experience me cumming with me ...I looked in her eyes as he whipped her.. teased her... felt her pussy slowly ... when she felt pain I would pleasure her tung to help coaxSeeing my lovers eyes in pleasure and pain was so hotThen her heavy breathing .. moaning.... losing track and almost fainting on me as she lost control ...She then got on her knees and gave him a sensual blowjob as she also rubbed my cock slowerBut we then made out as he made her cum ..Am I wrong for thinking this is so erotic and hot and experiencing her pleasure with her ...?I liked it 🥵🥵

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.