Why do some guys think they can't ask for blowjobs?

I keep seeing this topic on this sub. A lot of people will comment that when men complain about not getting blowjobs, no one supports them. And that they're not allowed to ask for blowjobs at all...

But in real life, I've talked to girls who told me their bfs pretty much demanded blowjobs and even refused to go down in return. But most guys aren't like that. Most will just simply ask for blowjobs and will also go down in return.

I've never talked to a guy about sex who didn't ask for blowjobs...why do some guys think they can't ask??



Submitted March 08, 2020 at 11:25PM

I keep seeing this topic on this sub. A lot of people will comment that when men complain about not getting blowjobs, no one supports them. And that they're not allowed to ask for blowjobs at all...But in real life, I've talked to girls who told me their bfs pretty much demanded blowjobs and even refused to go down in return. But most guys aren't like that. Most will just simply ask for blowjobs and will also go down in return.I've never talked to a guy about sex who didn't ask for blowjobs...why do some guys think they can't ask??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.