Have you ever felt like nobody is interesting enough for you to do something about it? How did you overcome this?

It is very hard for me to be interested in other people.

I see beautiful women all the time, but nothing makes want to go talk to them. If I were to force myself to get to know them, I feel like it would be pointless, like she's just another pretty girl like every other one.

Is it a matter of priorities?

I feel like this is hindering my dating life as I never feel the desire to get to know someone better



Submitted March 09, 2020 at 12:24AM

It is very hard for me to be interested in other people.I see beautiful women all the time, but nothing makes want to go talk to them. If I were to force myself to get to know them, I feel like it would be pointless, like she's just another pretty girl like every other one.Is it a matter of priorities?I feel like this is hindering my dating life as I never feel the desire to get to know someone better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.