Should I get a frenuloplasty after torn frenulum ?

Hey,

First of all, I don't think my frenulum is too short, my sex life has always been great. 3 weeks ago I have torn my frenulum while masturbating. Lot of blood but a really small wound. It has now healed. But the healed skin is less elastic. It's a small white fibrous/sclerosus scar. When I have my maximum erection, I feel like it can be torn again because it's not enough elastic.

Will it get more elastic with time ? Should I stretch it ? Does frenuloplasty really cut some sensitivities and can affect erection ? I read lots of testimonies about it.

I have an appointment to the urologist in 10 days

Thanks



Submitted March 08, 2020 at 11:17PM

Hey,First of all, I don't think my frenulum is too short, my sex life has always been great. 3 weeks ago I have torn my frenulum while masturbating. Lot of blood but a really small wound. It has now healed. But the healed skin is less elastic. It's a small white fibrous/sclerosus scar. When I have my maximum erection, I feel like it can be torn again because it's not enough elastic.Will it get more elastic with time ? Should I stretch it ? Does frenuloplasty really cut some sensitivities and can affect erection ? I read lots of testimonies about it.I have an appointment to the urologist in 10 daysThanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.