Whats the big deal about someone eating his own cum?

I see in a lot of places a man eating or getting some of his own cum considered a bad/humiliating thing. But I wonder why?

So long story short my dumb ass jerked off in the shower but after I finished I realised the sinkhole isnt in the best shape so some cum would do a bit too mutch of a harm. Without hesitation I just eated it to get rid off the problem.

It literally didnt had any noticable taste like if I rename cum to thicc protein water wich can give kids I wouldnt be lying about the taste. It didnt bring any pleasure it was just its own thing but it got me thinking. Its not inherently bad. If it happens it happens. Then why dose it seem like a wrong deed in the wast sea of internet?



Submitted March 20, 2020 at 12:16AM

I see in a lot of places a man eating or getting some of his own cum considered a bad/humiliating thing. But I wonder why?So long story short my dumb ass jerked off in the shower but after I finished I realised the sinkhole isnt in the best shape so some cum would do a bit too mutch of a harm. Without hesitation I just eated it to get rid off the problem.It literally didnt had any noticable taste like if I rename cum to thicc protein water wich can give kids I wouldnt be lying about the taste. It didnt bring any pleasure it was just its own thing but it got me thinking. Its not inherently bad. If it happens it happens. Then why dose it seem like a wrong deed in the wast sea of internet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.