Just got told I look fertile and I loved it!

I was telling my husband that I just didn’t feel good about myself today. I’ve been getting a little pudgy and I don’t like how it looks. I was feeling so down. He asked me if I wanted to hear what he sees when he looks at my body.

He told me I look soft and voluptuous. Lush and healthy. Curvy and sexy. And then he told me I look so fertile it makes him crazy sometimes. That my body makes him want to breed.

He’s never said anything like that before and I’ve never been told something like that. It was amazing. Not only did he make me feel so much better about myself, but it also led to undoubtedly the best and hottest fuck we’ve had.

Just had to share!



Submitted March 20, 2020 at 12:21AM

I was telling my husband that I just didn’t feel good about myself today. I’ve been getting a little pudgy and I don’t like how it looks. I was feeling so down. He asked me if I wanted to hear what he sees when he looks at my body.He told me I look soft and voluptuous. Lush and healthy. Curvy and sexy. And then he told me I look so fertile it makes him crazy sometimes. That my body makes him want to breed.He’s never said anything like that before and I’ve never been told something like that. It was amazing. Not only did he make me feel so much better about myself, but it also led to undoubtedly the best and hottest fuck we’ve had.Just had to share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.