I'm [F21] not sure what is happening to my sex drive.

I have been dating a guy [M21] for 5 months and we had been friends with benefits for 5 months so we are very comfortable with each other. And lately I have been noticing that I get so bored and, physically, tired during sex to the point I'm not enjoying and I'm just waiting for it to end. But it's strange because the initial urge is there and I really do want to, but a few minutes into it, I'm over it and when I do climax, I don't feel that satisfaction.

So I thought maybe I was losing my sex drive but that doesn't make sense because I do masturbate when he and I go a week without seeing each other due to school. But regardless, I still get that unsatisfied feeling.

I don't really want to tell my boyfriend because he is a sweet heart who makes sure I'm enjoying myself but this is one of the "it's not you, it's me" moments I'm trying to figure out.



Submitted March 20, 2020 at 12:09AM

I have been dating a guy [M21] for 5 months and we had been friends with benefits for 5 months so we are very comfortable with each other. And lately I have been noticing that I get so bored and, physically, tired during sex to the point I'm not enjoying and I'm just waiting for it to end. But it's strange because the initial urge is there and I really do want to, but a few minutes into it, I'm over it and when I do climax, I don't feel that satisfaction.​So I thought maybe I was losing my sex drive but that doesn't make sense because I do masturbate when he and I go a week without seeing each other due to school. But regardless, I still get that unsatisfied feeling.I don't really want to tell my boyfriend because he is a sweet heart who makes sure I'm enjoying myself but this is one of the "it's not you, it's me" moments I'm trying to figure out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.