Taking a break from dating/clubbing ( got cat fished by transgender)

This one hurt. But it could of been worse. I was in the club dark club.. I been getting few numbers through the night. Danced with a few girls didn’t think nothing of it.

One of them ended up being a transwomen. I felt so ashamed and violated. I found out 3 weeks after this person hit me up to chill, I was busy that day. I stalked the social media’s ( I have my ways without asking) I always double check. It’s funny because I try to avoid things like this. Something wasn’t right but I was naive. Pictures super edited don’t really remember how the person looked like.

I found out that day. Even though after I found the person ended up texting me the truth. I just didn’t respond and blocked the number.

(Could of handled it better but I was pissed) all I could think bout was that day in the club

I felt violated and ashamed. Usually in situations like this someone in the club would of tapped me on the shoulder or not maybe no one noticed.

I feel like they should of told me right then and there. I never met up with the person so I didn’t do anything sexual with them. (Thank god)

I do remember dancing for 4 sec though.

This situation been bugging me for the past month because I never felt so embarrassed in my life. Questions like “how I didn’t noticed?” “Club was loud didn’t get to hear the voice” I should of took a good look at the person”

I bet People that were at the club that day was like “ I don’t think he knows”

I’m a straight male. Dated plenty of women. I do care about reputation though. I don’t want to go out in public and someone whisper this situation to me.

I won’t be stepping out anytime soon.

I’m also looking into therapist.



Submitted March 20, 2020 at 12:14AM

This one hurt. But it could of been worse. I was in the club dark club.. I been getting few numbers through the night. Danced with a few girls didn’t think nothing of it.One of them ended up being a transwomen. I felt so ashamed and violated. I found out 3 weeks after this person hit me up to chill, I was busy that day. I stalked the social media’s ( I have my ways without asking) I always double check. It’s funny because I try to avoid things like this. Something wasn’t right but I was naive. Pictures super edited don’t really remember how the person looked like.I found out that day. Even though after I found the person ended up texting me the truth. I just didn’t respond and blocked the number.(Could of handled it better but I was pissed) all I could think bout was that day in the clubI felt violated and ashamed. Usually in situations like this someone in the club would of tapped me on the shoulder or not maybe no one noticed.I feel like they should of told me right then and there. I never met up with the person so I didn’t do anything sexual with them. (Thank god)I do remember dancing for 4 sec though.This situation been bugging me for the past month because I never felt so embarrassed in my life. Questions like “how I didn’t noticed?” “Club was loud didn’t get to hear the voice” I should of took a good look at the person”I bet People that were at the club that day was like “ I don’t think he knows”I’m a straight male. Dated plenty of women. I do care about reputation though. I don’t want to go out in public and someone whisper this situation to me.I won’t be stepping out anytime soon.I’m also looking into therapist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.