I need help, 90 degrees erection, completely vertical...

When I have an erection it is completely vertical and I cannot lower it horizontally, it starts to hurt me if not (practically it touches the navel) does anyone have any advice?

(It's frustrating because i can't do so many positions...)



Submitted March 28, 2020 at 11:51PM

When I have an erection it is completely vertical and I cannot lower it horizontally, it starts to hurt me if not (practically it touches the navel) does anyone have any advice?(It's frustrating because i can't do so many positions...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.