Girlfriend wants sex - boyfriend doesn't

Im struggling to understand what's going on. We're raised to believe guys always want sex from a young age. But now during lockdown and very many occasions before now I'll try kiss him and initiate sex and he just shrugs me away.

We have gone from having sex every day to now once a week. So any rejection like that hurts more and more each time. We've tried talking about it countless times and I hate bringing it up, feeling like I'm pressuring him into having sex which doesn't make it feel great anyways.

He smokes a lot of weed, 8 times a day. He said he thinks he just has a low sex drive.

The thing is I know we have fantastic sex and I know I am good in bed, so it really makes me feel like maybe I'm unattractive and unwanted.



Submitted March 28, 2020 at 11:29PM

Im struggling to understand what's going on. We're raised to believe guys always want sex from a young age. But now during lockdown and very many occasions before now I'll try kiss him and initiate sex and he just shrugs me away.We have gone from having sex every day to now once a week. So any rejection like that hurts more and more each time. We've tried talking about it countless times and I hate bringing it up, feeling like I'm pressuring him into having sex which doesn't make it feel great anyways.He smokes a lot of weed, 8 times a day. He said he thinks he just has a low sex drive.The thing is I know we have fantastic sex and I know I am good in bed, so it really makes me feel like maybe I'm unattractive and unwanted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.