I [16F] think a friend [16F] might like me.

Had to repost

We’ve been friends for about three years. We were not particularly close at the start but grew to be quite good friends after a while. I never saw her as a best friend or as a sister, just as someone to chat to.

Anyway, ever since the Quarantine in England, both of us have been talking more frequently. We sometimes play with other friends on PS4 but that’s about it. I never really saw her in THAT sort of way until recently.

Basically, we were joking around and teasing each other when she brings up that she questions her sexuality. I always thought she was straight - maybe not the case now. She’s more flirtatious with me than before, definitely more sexual (in a joking way).

The big flag is the fact that we’re two completely different personalities. I’m quiet, guarded but caring sometimes whilst she’s loud, cocky and sometimes a little arrogant. She can be a real /cow/ to some people, but is the loveliest person to others. She sometimes fights people (not in a violent way, just a light punch or slap) but has never ever done this to me.

When we’re in a group, she’s quite stand offish and likes to cause a little drama but when it’s just us she tones it down a little. She laughs genuinely and stuff like that. Sometimes she says that she’s a /cow/ to everyone but then usually someone else points out “But not to OP”. This only happens in a group thing though. She’s actually very jokey and kind when it’s just us.

Im honestly at a loss on what to do. I don’t want to ruin a perfectly good relationship by bringing something up like that up...

There’s other things but I don’t want to make this any longer.

Any ideas or solutions?

TL;DR - I think my friend likes me and I’m at a loss on how to deal with it.



Submitted March 29, 2020 at 12:07AM

Had to repostWe’ve been friends for about three years. We were not particularly close at the start but grew to be quite good friends after a while. I never saw her as a best friend or as a sister, just as someone to chat to.Anyway, ever since the Quarantine in England, both of us have been talking more frequently. We sometimes play with other friends on PS4 but that’s about it. I never really saw her in THAT sort of way until recently.Basically, we were joking around and teasing each other when she brings up that she questions her sexuality. I always thought she was straight - maybe not the case now. She’s more flirtatious with me than before, definitely more sexual (in a joking way).The big flag is the fact that we’re two completely different personalities. I’m quiet, guarded but caring sometimes whilst she’s loud, cocky and sometimes a little arrogant. She can be a real /cow/ to some people, but is the loveliest person to others. She sometimes fights people (not in a violent way, just a light punch or slap) but has never ever done this to me.When we’re in a group, she’s quite stand offish and likes to cause a little drama but when it’s just us she tones it down a little. She laughs genuinely and stuff like that. Sometimes she says that she’s a /cow/ to everyone but then usually someone else points out “But not to OP”. This only happens in a group thing though. She’s actually very jokey and kind when it’s just us.Im honestly at a loss on what to do. I don’t want to ruin a perfectly good relationship by bringing something up like that up...There’s other things but I don’t want to make this any longer.Any ideas or solutions?TL;DR - I think my friend likes me and I’m at a loss on how to deal with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.