Always be able to laugh

So it had been established earlier in the day that I was horny. I told my husband's that I had made preparations and charged my vibrator and that I wanted to have a little fun with it after our son was down.

We didn't have any concrete plans or anything. So when he asked me to make him a chocolate milk, I went to go do it. While my back was turned pouring the milk at the island, he started fondling me and hitting all my favourite turn on spots.

Then he suddenly stuck his hand down my pants, with my vibrator. I was really getting into it, but wasn't quite feeling that spot was getting hit yet.

He then pulled my pants all the way off, hit my clit in full force, and a squirted all over the kitchen floor.

I bursted out laughing. It reminded me exactly of women in movies when their water breaks. I'm not usually a squirter so it really took me by surprise and it wasn't a little by any means.

I just had to share somewhere because I'm just so amused.



Submitted March 29, 2020 at 12:00AM

So it had been established earlier in the day that I was horny. I told my husband's that I had made preparations and charged my vibrator and that I wanted to have a little fun with it after our son was down.We didn't have any concrete plans or anything. So when he asked me to make him a chocolate milk, I went to go do it. While my back was turned pouring the milk at the island, he started fondling me and hitting all my favourite turn on spots.Then he suddenly stuck his hand down my pants, with my vibrator. I was really getting into it, but wasn't quite feeling that spot was getting hit yet.He then pulled my pants all the way off, hit my clit in full force, and a squirted all over the kitchen floor.I bursted out laughing. It reminded me exactly of women in movies when their water breaks. I'm not usually a squirter so it really took me by surprise and it wasn't a little by any means.I just had to share somewhere because I'm just so amused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.