Think I love my friend but not really sure what to do

I (20 M) started talking to my friend (22 F) at the start of last year from college. I really thought I hit it off with her at the start and everything felt and was so easy to talk to unlike other girls.

She was seeing another man at the time and we all went to a festival together. We had such a good time and we spent a lot of the time dancing together.

She then left for America for the summer and I went travelling. I didn't really text her over the summer because I didn't want to get attached and she would be so far away.

At the end of the summer she came back with a boyfriend. I went to her house a lot alone and spent lots of nights out just with her. I never got with girls when she was around because I would feel weird about it.

She recently got cheated on by her boyfriend and is now single. I've been spending a lot of time lately and she think she needs to spend some time single after what happened.

I really want to start a relationship with her but I don't want her to rush into anything. I'm also afraid of someone else getting there first.

She is the only girl I have eyes for. She is so good looking and we get on not like I would with any other girl.

Since the very start of meeting her I could not see any faults in her and my view is only getting better of her.

I don't know if she feels the same way and I don't want to ruin our friendship if she doesn't feel it.

Since she broke up with him she is always asking me to go to her house and we stay in her room chatting for a good while. I just feel so happy even in her presence and it's stopping me from getting with any other girls.

She asked to go travelling with me in the summer and I wouldn't want to make it awkward.

I really feel she us the one for me and I don't know what to do.

Thanks for any advice!



Submitted February 11, 2020 at 11:55PM

I (20 M) started talking to my friend (22 F) at the start of last year from college. I really thought I hit it off with her at the start and everything felt and was so easy to talk to unlike other girls.She was seeing another man at the time and we all went to a festival together. We had such a good time and we spent a lot of the time dancing together.She then left for America for the summer and I went travelling. I didn't really text her over the summer because I didn't want to get attached and she would be so far away.At the end of the summer she came back with a boyfriend. I went to her house a lot alone and spent lots of nights out just with her. I never got with girls when she was around because I would feel weird about it.She recently got cheated on by her boyfriend and is now single. I've been spending a lot of time lately and she think she needs to spend some time single after what happened.I really want to start a relationship with her but I don't want her to rush into anything. I'm also afraid of someone else getting there first.She is the only girl I have eyes for. She is so good looking and we get on not like I would with any other girl.Since the very start of meeting her I could not see any faults in her and my view is only getting better of her.I don't know if she feels the same way and I don't want to ruin our friendship if she doesn't feel it.Since she broke up with him she is always asking me to go to her house and we stay in her room chatting for a good while. I just feel so happy even in her presence and it's stopping me from getting with any other girls.She asked to go travelling with me in the summer and I wouldn't want to make it awkward.I really feel she us the one for me and I don't know what to do.Thanks for any advice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.