Getting a little pissed off.

This has happened to me more times than I can count at this point.
I message the girl, we hit it off and she seems totally down to meet. She even adds me on a messaging app to stay in touch.
The girl then texts me that day and makes some sort of excuse as to why she can't meet that night. "I'm sick," "I have to work longer than I thought," etc.
I'm honestly tired of this. It also annoys me that I'm expected to respond in a way that makes me come across as confident, despite the fact that I'm holding a little phone and writing electronic messages.
What gives in this situation?



Submitted February 12, 2020 at 12:18AM

This has happened to me more times than I can count at this point.I message the girl, we hit it off and she seems totally down to meet. She even adds me on a messaging app to stay in touch.The girl then texts me that day and makes some sort of excuse as to why she can't meet that night. "I'm sick," "I have to work longer than I thought," etc.I'm honestly tired of this. It also annoys me that I'm expected to respond in a way that makes me come across as confident, despite the fact that I'm holding a little phone and writing electronic messages.What gives in this situation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.