If your no longer sexually attracted to your partner,why stay in the relationship?

It seems to me that keeping them in the relationship isn't fair to them and that you are just using them for other reasons that are convient to your needs.Let em go so they can find real love.



Submitted February 12, 2020 at 12:12AM

It seems to me that keeping them in the relationship isn't fair to them and that you are just using them for other reasons that are convient to your needs.Let em go so they can find real love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.